ISIS is supporting the Italian Marche Region as lead partner of the RITS-Net project, financed under the Interreg IVc programme. RITS-Net responds to a urgent need to foster sustainability of regional transport policies via the use of Transport Telematics or Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) solutions at regional level. By integrating the ITS component in a comprehensive regional mobility planning, Regions can improve their transport policies enhancing on one hand their role of coordinators of local actions, and on the other assuring harmonization of local ITS applications with the ITS Country plans as required by the EC ITS Directive (2010/40/EU). RITS-Net final objective is to help Regions developing individual ITS regional implementation plans to be integrated in each overall mobility master plan and provide a common methodology to be further replicated.
For more information visit the project website.
*Funded by INTERREG IV C.
- Organize 7 thematic workshops on ITS solutions for Regions
- Publish a RITS-Net booklet providing details on ITS solutions, best practices, and guidelines for implementing ITS regional plans
- Manage and coordinate activities and finances
- Develop a communication plan and supervise promotional activities
- Supervise the organization of all workshops and project events
- South Dublin County Council
- ANATOLIKI SA-Regional Energy Agency of Central Macedonia
- Vidzeme Planning Region; Development Centre Litija
- Evroregion Pleven – Olt
- AustriaTech – Federal Agency for Technological Measures Ltd
- Gipuzkoa Transport Authority
- BIOKOM Pecs City Management Ltd