ETISplus is a European Transport policy Information System,combining data, analytical modelling with maps (GIS), and a single online interface for accessing the data. It aims therefore to provide a bridge between official statistics and applications within the transport policy theme. ETISplus sets out to build upon the strengths of the ETIS project (2005) and to address the lessons learnt.
For more information visit the project website.
*Funded by the European Commission
- Use intelligent transport systems to provide data feeds
- Expand the geographical scope
- Include more data on variables that influence transport and data relating to the effects (consequences) of transport
- Analyze the potential of ITS applications in data collection for transport modelling
- Organization of Workshops &stakeholders involvement
- PANTEIA Transport research and training (NL)
- TRT Trasporti e territorio
- TML, Transport & Mobility Leuven NV
- NTU Strategic Development and Consulting)
- DEMIS B.V.